This blog gives the reader an opportunity to discuss issues surrounding Eco-Tourism and sustainability in a practical forum.
Wednesday, 5 January 2011
Excessive Food Packaging!
Happy New Year to all followers of the blog. I'm thinking that this is a perfect time of year to look at what we are all doing and find more eco-friendly ways of doing them. Over Christmas we all over-indulge and this year was no exeption for us. The biggest annoyance had to be the amount of recycling we ended up doing over the 2 weeks, all because almost every product in the supermarket has far too much packaging. I really think it is time that the supermarkets did something about this and cut back on this expensive extra paper and plastic! Let me know what you think?
Labels:
food packaging,
Happy New Year,
Recycling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I recently opened a box of post its for work, each package was individually wrapped. It's not like they need to be sealed. I couldn't believe the waste!
ReplyDelete